Sunday, February 14, 2021

Austrian American Picnic

 

I went to 8:30 a.m. mass in mist, and it started to rain harder as I was reading the paper.  I left the house about 10:45 a.m. wearing my fleece jacket and sandals with no socks.  As I approached Edgerton, I made a U turn and headed back home to get some socks and my tennies.  That was a very good idea.  With this dampness and my cold, I'd surely be under the weather.  There were a good number of people at the picnic; Frank invites people from other groups.  The chicken was very good, with a lot of side dishes and plenty of desserts.  Anne Marie and her husband Charles shared our table and we had interesting things to talk about, especially his trip planning for Lammer's bus company.  We stayed until about 3:00 p.m. and I went straight home and took a nice nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment