Sunday, December 24, 2023

Table Favors/Lost and Found Treasure

Saturday, December 23, 2023

I worked out a pattern to make table favors/place cards for our Christmas dinner at the Sorensens'.  My printer was jamming with card stock so I changed to regular copy paper.  I should have done that in the first place.  I needed some scissors with a sharp point to cut out the handle.  In the drawer I found the scissors from Don that I thought I had lost.  I had always kept them in a little paper holder on my desk.  I had been missing those scissors for almost a year.  When I couldn't find them, no matter how thoroughly I searched. I gave up, thinking they fell in the waste basket near my desk and I threw them away.  I was overjoyed to find them tucked away with my other scissors.


After my hair appointment with Emma I went to Walmart for treats for the table favor bags.  I was hoping to get a big bag of peanut M&Ms, but they had only individual boxes I thought would be too expensive.  I bought an assortment of wrapped chocolate that I'll add some Life Savers to.

After a stop at Educators Credit Union for some cash, I had a craving for a Leon's cone.  Leon's was closed!
OPEN ALL YEAR it says on its sign.  Oh, well, I have enough sweets.

My bags are filled, ready for Christmas.










No comments:

Post a Comment