Thursday, June4, 2026
When Claude and I went to Mileager's I noticed that I had only one Bubblegum petunia. Claude went back for a second one. When I started planting, I noticed that he grabbed a pink petunia, but not Bubblegum; I like its trailing feature that should look nice over the balcony.
Fortunately, Laura and Jay were going to Mileager's today, but had no room for me in their SUV, but Laura would pick up the petunia, also a few coleus that died due to too wet feet. I also asked Laura for a little potting soil. She brought everything over in the afternoon.
When the rain stopped I did the planting and repotted the rose that I got from Colin. It was in a small pot and dried out much too quickly.
My angel wing begonias are starting to show a lot of promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment