Thursday, October 8, 2026

Pediatrist/Hair/Pizza

Thursday, October 8, 2026

I had to reschedule my hair appointment, because my toenails needed attention.  My appointment was for 11:20 a.m. and I was finished before that time.

I should have taken the dominoes before going for my hair, since I was having a color and would not be finished in time to set up the game.  I called Michael Bruske while my hair was processing to get my bag from behind my bedroom door.  The wind was very strong and gave my hair another style

The game was in progress when I arrived and we eventually had six players.

Peter suggested Pizza Man which I thought was a great idea.  We had red wine and an appetizer before Pizza Man pizza: very thin, crisp crust, loaded with meat, and an attentive waiter.

I ordered suspenders for Peter when we got to my apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment