Friday, February 19, 2021

Blood Donation

 February 18, 2021

My appointment was for 10:30.  I was given a little package on entering which was Versity's promotional item called a gaitor. I arrived in plenty of time to keep my blood pressure down and it was fine, even wearing a mask.  The tech had no problem finding my vein with a little help from a cuff.  I drank plenty of water beforehand, so my blood flowed freely.  

When I opened my package while I was having my snack, I couldn't figure out how to use it.  Instead of a mask that you fasten back of your ears, you slip this gaitor, which is a tube and looks like a little scarf, over your head.  I don't know how effective it is stopping COVID droplets since it is only one layer.  But it is comfortable and I don't have to adjust my hearing aids.



No comments:

Post a Comment