Thursday, April 21, 2022

April Red Hats/Dolly Meets Jake

 Wednesday, April 20, 2022

The chef at Japanica put on an impressive show for us, with flames and squirts of sake into our mouths.  Everyone enjoyed her meal.  This is a very large restaurant; the area deceives you to think it is small, but it is very deep with many hibachis and dining tables.

Ordinarily, I set my compost bucket outside my door early Wednesday evening for Sue Contrell to collect.  Today I heard a knock at my door and Sue was collecting them earlier with her dog Jake.  Hello Dolly ran out the door and came face to face with Jake.  I was expected some hissing and an upturned back.  But no, in typical Dolly fashion, she went up to him and he just stood without a fuss.  I was so thrilled to see that encounter.



No comments:

Post a Comment