Monday, April 18, 2022

Easter Sunday 2022

 Those who gathered after mass at SRS liked my Easter egg cookies; they all disappeared.

We all converged in the Dorns' driveway at the same time, despite our having made some wrong turns.  Plenty of noshes were provided by Laura; I contributed baked garbanzo beans.

Cookie showed me how to make little baskets to use as place cards.  I also passed them around to people on my floor, plus Cookie and Lanore.

We sat down to a lovely meal, complete with a honey baked ham, which was a big sacrifice on Janice's part.  But her scalloped potatoes, salad and challah were delicious, topped off with a key lime pie for dessert.

I took back my Sunbeam Mixmaster that I had given to Annika, since she didn't seem to have use for it.  I could use it when I bake cookies, especially.



No comments:

Post a Comment