Friday, May 8, 2026
I ordered two 6-packs of toilet tissue, some head bands and cat litter on Wednesday.
I got a notice that the cat litter was delivered
Mike Bruske is so kind to deliver our parcels, and when he lifted the box I asked if he wanted a cart because 40 pounds is so heavy. But he flung it on his shoulder with no problem. Because the box was so light, I thought it was the toilet tissue.
Another box was delivered the following day, another very light one. Inside were 16 rolls of Viva toilet tissue! What am I going to do with so much toilet tissue?
I replied to the Amazon question about How was my order, but I don't think that will get anywhere.
I began calling Customer Service before going to the symphony, but there was a 30-minute wait to speak to anyone.
I tried again in the afternoon, with a lot of cursing at the robot. None of the options apply to my problem, and any of my replies were not recognized.
I finally got a person and explained my problem. When I told the agent that I did not have a car to return the tissue, he put me on hold while he consulted someone, then told me that my litter would arrive tomorrow and I could keep the tissue.
But Dolly didn't waste any time claiming one of the boxes.



No comments:
Post a Comment