Thursday, February 18, 2021

Errands

 January 6, 2021

While I ate breakfast I did a load of whites, dried and folded.  I wrote a letter to Don, Annika and packaged two chimo caps for Doug Scott.  I went to the post office to send everything off, then to Walgreens to pick up my meds, some reading glasses and greeting card for the entire year, about $60 worth.

I dropped off an infant booster seat at Terry's when Everly comes to visit and relieved her mind when I told her that I changed my mind about moving.  She was overjoyed.

Next bought some groceries at Festival, even though I picked up groceries at Pick n Save yesterday, but I really didn't have anything for supper.  I stopped at Consumer Liquor for wine and Boodles.  Next it was to Kohl's to return the cap and scarf set from Amazon.  I had to let others get in front of me so that I could find the item I purchased on my phone.  Once I got on the Amazon site and located it there was no problem, and it will be credited to my account.

I crossed over to 76th Street and got a battery for my watch.  When I was ready to pay for it, the man said don't bother.  I didn't think I understood him right, but he repeated and said I didn't have to pay anything.  I thanked him and wished him a Happy New Year.  Then a short way away I had my calendar bound.  The last thing on my list was to turn in my converter boxes to Spectrum.  I was sure it was on 76th Street.  I went back and forth, then called Terry and she said it was on Hwy 100 north of Greenfield.  When I finally found it, there was a sign on the door that they moved to National Ave. right around Office Max.  I started out at 11:30 am and didn't get home until 5:30 pm.  I turned on the news to see the terrorist storming the Capitol to protest the electoral vote, all motivated by Trump's refusal to concede the election.

No comments:

Post a Comment