Saturday, October 23, 2021

Salon Marie

 Saturday, October 23, 2021

I've been going to Mary Hair Designs at SRS for the past few months, actually since I arrived.  Her prices posted on fliers gave shampoo and style at $25.00.  At my first appointment she said she raised her prices, that service was now $30, for the convenience.  She is very efficient and the style is fine.  But it is very rushed and not at all relaxing.  This week Mary is in Aruba, so I made an appointment with Jocelyn.  I had such a warm welcome.  My shampoo was so very relaxing, just as I remembered it.  I have appointments for the next two weeks.

Afterwards, I did some grocery shopping, picked up some hooks at Dollar Tree and some cleanser at Merle Norman.

It was too cool to read on my balcony because of the shade.  I saw Sue enjoying the sun on the piazza, so I took my Kindle and read in the sunshine for a couple hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment