Friday, June 28, 2024

Games and Lonely Pot Luck Breakfast

Thursday, February 15, 2024

We had some snow through the night, but not very much over here.  Janice said that Brad had to get out the snow blower in Cedarburg.

I did the chair workout; it is so pleasant with a video and no one talks.  I had a nice cold drink of water with lemon afterwards while I worked on my puzzles.  I got Wordl in 2 with ASCOT.  I flunked in Connections, but I got to the Genius level in connections with CONTINUUM as the bonus word.

I left the dominoes for the group, since I have a perm on 1:15 p.m.  Emma gave me the perm that took two hours.  I really like her gentle touch.
I stopped at Stein's for African violet soil and a pot; I really didn't need a pot.  I also bought a dress and then to Target for some tights.

Saturday
I prepared a large frittata with mushrooms, yellow pepper, zucchini and spinach, with a touch of green onion and garlic for a group breakfast.  Places were set in the dining room, but no one came.  I ate alone until Dwight Morgan joined me for coffee.  This will be the last time I'm going to do this.

I joined Jackie Heassly, Jeanne Heinen and Joan Squire in the game room.  They were reading over the rules of some mountain adventure game.  The directions were so complicated and it looked like such a cheap game, I was ready to walk out.  Joan had another game that was a lot more fun.  Bill Schauder joined us and knew a lot of answers.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment