Friday, September 25, 2026
Peter agreed to pick me up after my appointment and we'd go to breakfast. That seemed like a good plan since I fasted for my lab work.
Dr. Gundamraj gave me a good report and asked me what I did for my complexion. She'll see me next year. But I won't make an appointment the day after my Birthday when I can't celebrate because I have to fast.
Peter was completely bewildered when I called; he forgot our arrangement. But he insisted on picking me up and taking me home.
We stopped at Bunzel's for some ground chuck and ground turkey, also fresh liver sausage and Sciortino rolls. I picked up cash at the ECU on Center Street and learned how to get my own bills. Because Peter likes to go through Van Buren with a stop light, he made a little detour to go past Pick 'n Save; I could use some wine, I also bought a six-pack of beer.
So doing these errands was a lot better than going to breakfast.
I fixed some liver sausage sandwiches on buns, with Laura's pickles that we had with beer.
No comments:
Post a Comment