Saturday, March 13, 2021

Dinner With Peter

Our texts yesterday

 1:52 pm. Where is the Fish Dinner to night for Lenten 

1:52 pm. I have catfish. 

1:57 pm I ordered Caviar and a bottle Smirnoff per delivere Grub hub . 

1:57 pm. Dining in Class would be in your Dining room Any food we could share

2:05 pm Come at 6

2:14 pm. Sweetheart I accept  the offer invite for Dinner. Thank You ! 

10:55 pm. Sweetheart Thank you  so very much For inviting me to share this delicious homemade
Fish dinner . Everything  was made to Perfection.
Thanks again !

 Peter came with a bunch of yellow mums, wearing a mask, as was I.  It's the first time we saw each other in person for a very long time.

Shortly after entering and opening a bottle of beer he said Jean Henning called him, leaving a message.  My jaws dropped because she was on my mind to call about selling my condo.  I had to tell Peter about my plans to move.  He couldn't have been more pleased, about more convenience, location, etc.  I  told him as much as I could about what I knew so far.  But I could not believe the coincidence of my situation and Jean's call.

I was very pleased with the flavor of the catfish, plus I served pierogi and Waldorf salad.  

I fixed a catfish, pierogi and Waldorf salad; I was really pl

 

No comments:

Post a Comment