Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Sleepless

 I'm in such turmoil with this prospect of a move.  When I close my eyes and try to sleep my brain is racing from one scene to another thinking of what I have to do, and how I'm going to do it.  After I get up to use the bathroom about 4:00 am, I have a hard time falling back to sleep.  I think I'd take a nap in the afternoon, and even though I'm so tired, I get on the recliner and can't fall asleep. I have such high hopes for St. Rita Square, I hope I won't be disappointed.  Since Laura is on spring break the week before Easter, I made an appointment for a tour on Friday, April 2nd, at 10:00 am.

It's Janice's week to call me and I have to bite my tongue not telling her my intentions.  She was totally against the idea when I first broached the subject, so was Terry.  But I want to wait until I make a final decision.

I posted on Facebook that I had CD cases that I didn't know what to do with.  A man offered to pick them up.  I put them outside my front door; he never showed up.


No comments:

Post a Comment