Friday, April 2, 2021

Big Decision

 Laura joined me at 10:00 am, to meet with Mark Pietila for a tour of St. Rita's Square.  We started with the two dining areas


 and looked at an apartment with a den that I thought I'd prefer instead of a balcony.  The den is rather small and a dead space.  We next looked at one with a balcony that was much brighter overlooking the piazza.  What I liked about it was the wooden floor where I would put a dining table; I did not want carpeting where I eat.  Another one-bedroom was very large with a large dining area; much bigger than I'd need.  The bathrooms are large and very safe, with space for a litter box.


 
Laura was a very big help pointing out some storage options.  And I'll need to be very creative.  Extra storage costs  $45.00 per month for a very limited area.  We looked at the fitness room,

 the garage and the church;

 I don't have to go out the door to get there.  The church right now is open  only to residents of St. Rita's Square.  Then we went back to #1210 to confirm my decision.  

Laura left and I stayed with Mark to put a deposit to hold the apartment until June 1st.









No comments:

Post a Comment