Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Household Handlers

 Marcia from Household Handlers was here promptly at 2:00 pm to go through the house and determine what I will dispose of.  She was not very positive.  Most of the stuff I have no one wants.  I don't have enough for an estate sale.  Nobody uses formal dinnerware, plus many other items that I have.  She could put things on Craig's List and would take 35% of the selling price.  Marcia suggested that I try selling the dining room set by myself on Craig's List.  Many donations outlets to not accept everything.  They require a picture with measurements and most do not come into the house.  The biggest and heaviest items are the biggest problems.  The treadmill, sofa bed, dressers and kitchen set in the basement will take considerable manpower to hoist up/down stairs.

I voted today and Roger approached me about my move.  He suggested selling items with the house

No comments:

Post a Comment