Saturday, March 6, 2021

Drip Drip

Before going to bed last night I looked for my phone, which was in the basement.  I took it with me as I was sorting, and didn't take it with my because my arms were full.  I heard water dripping.  I checked the stationary tubs, since I washed some pots, but it was tight.  There was water dripping somewhere around the water heater.  It wasn't causing a flood, so I'd call the plumber first thing in the morning.

First thing I did when waking up was call Flow Rite plumber and told him about the leak.  I turned on the shower this morning - no hot water! I called back again and told him I didn't have hot water, so he might consider that I might need a new water heater.  He said he'd be over in the afternoon.

Ben Blomquist determined that I'd need a new water heater which he did not have with him.  The water tank is draining while he went to get a replacement.

After three hours, $1450, it had to happen on a Saturday, otherwise it would have been less expensive.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment