Thursday, June 9, 2022

Bye Bye Birdies

 Wednesday, June 8, 2022

The last item on the Administration agenda was Bird Feeders.  Tyler said the fallen bird seed would eventually clog up the drains in in piazza.  I can see that it would.  Lenore added that she has to pour a bucket of water to wash her area of bird droppings and seed. I know that I was making a mistake succumbing to my impulsiveness.   I'll have to think twice before spending my money: bird feeder, rod and seed, $62.22; another feeder, rod and seed, 31.64; also a bird bath from Amazon, $48.52, for a total of $142.38.

It rained most of the day making driving slow to sheepshead in Hales Corners.  I lost money with the biggest lost picking the blind and not taking a trick and had to pay 30 cents to everyone.

We had story sharing in the evening 

I took down the bird feeders when the rain stopped later in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment