Thursday, June 30, 2022

Ladies of Lee-sure 6/22/2022

 Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Our luncheon today was at the Red Hot Tavern in Menomonee Falls.  I missed one turn getting into Pilgrim Rd., but the next hurdle was finding parking.  Every space was full.  I parked more than a block away, making me sixteen minutes late.  I had a large salad with a piece of salmon that was large enough to take some home.

There was a farmers market across the street where I bought a piece of bee's wax to dress my knitting needles, and some rhubarb.  Kay called after me with my boxed salad that I left in the restaurant.  As I was trying to find my car, Stephanie offered to give me a ride.  We covered a few blocks when I remembered parking next to a red brick building.  We eventually found it, but I would not have liked walking around trying to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment