Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Meeting with Masako and Rachel

 Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Rachel texted me if I could meet her and Masako since she has a business meeting in Milwaukee. Her business meeting was at the American Family Field and would include a baseball game.  It would be Masako's first experience at a major league game.  I tried to think of some place that would be convenient to meet and easy to get back on the freeway for them to get back to Verona.  I settled on IHop on 43rd and National, minutes from the game.  I called Claude to see if he was available, which he was.

Masako had a great first-time experience with the Brewers winning over the Twins 10 - 4.  Rachel texted me when they were leaving the game, I called Claude and I took off from SRS.  I would have gotten there faster had I not taken the freeway, but we all had a very warm reunion.  It was the perfect place to meet with hardly any people and no one rushing us to finish.  We had a lot of catching up to do, and it was nice that Masako is doing very well.



3 comments: