Monday, December 18, 2023

Wasted Saturday

 Saturday, July 23, 2022

Jocylin was supposed to call me for the time of my hair appointment because it would depend on what services another client needed.  I got up early in the event she would call me to come in early; I put off doing a lot of errands on my list for fear that she would call my when I'm in the midst of my errands.  I was getting rather upset as the afternoon advanced and began calling other salons if I might choose to quit Salon Marie.  I was amazed at the cost of the services.  King's Head (the closest on Van Buren) charged $45 for a shampoo and style, others in Bay View were the same.  I decided to swallow my frustration and be happy with the $32 I pay.  I posted a message on Jocylin's Facebook page which she replied to immediately full of remorse.  She completely forgot.  

I slept on rollers.

No comments:

Post a Comment