Saturday, May 20, 2023

Head Start With Planting

 Monday, May 15, 2023

I started the day at Educators Credit Union to transfer my money from High Yield to Super Yield for a better rate.

Next, I drove to Wayne's Daughters Nursery for plants.  It was a perfect day: not too warm, after Mother's Day and before Memorial Day, so there was a very nice selection.  I did not find Mexican Feather Grass, but I'll use snapdragons for height.  When I got home I filled the planters with the soil that I saved from last year and made quite a mess on the balcony.  I planted two Sunsugar tomatoes, two dragon wing begonias and a mint plant before sweeping up the mess.  I'll save the rest for the next couple of days.  I was pretty tired.

But I managed to get to Happy Hour with a lot of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment