Sunday, June 23, 2024

Bike Race

Friday, June 21, 2024

I did the fitness exercise and Abby said there was room for another person to go to Moxie's Restaurant in Whitefish Bay.  Cookie knew the owner, so there were some nice reunions.  I had three shrimp cakes; I took one home.  It was a nice lunch.

Jay called me after 5:00 p.m. asking where I was.  I said that I was home.  I was supposed to be at their house for the bike race.  I thought it was Saturday.  I dropped everything and got there in record time.  But now, where to park with all the streets blocked.  I parked about two blocks away.  Claude and the Faridays were there.  Laura had pulled pork sandwiches, potato salad and other accompaniments.  We had a lot of fun cheering the bikers.

https://www.facebook.com/100005646435658/videos/378996865286589/



No comments:

Post a Comment