Friday, June 28, 2024

"Lost" medication/Brewers Game

 Monday, June 24, 2024

I'm going to fitness more regularly, trying to ignore the chatter.

I filled my pill containers and was missing one prescription.  I know that I picked up three prescriptions on June 18th.  I searched in every possible corner, with no luck.  I finally called the pharmacist to explain that I must have lost Carvedilol.  He said that I never picked it up; it's due for a refill.  What a relief!

I went with Dan and Jackie to O'Brien's Irish Pub to have dinner before the Brewers/Rangers game.  We waited for them to open, but I checked and they are closed Mondays.  We went to Kelly's Bleachers and met Barbara and Bob.  I had a large, very hot hot dog.  We had great seats and enjoyed seeing the Brewers beat the rangers 6 - 3 with a grand slam home run. 



No comments:

Post a Comment