Friday, November 26, 2021

Thanksgiving 2021

 Thursday, November 25, 2021

Jay and Laura's house smelled like Easter, instead of Thanksgiving; it was the bacon wrapped turkey that I smelled.  Brad and Janice arrived with a big assortment of appetizers that we noshed with beer/wine while waiting for dinner.  The table setting was lovely and the dinner was excellent.


The turkey was deliciously moist and flavorful accompanied with mashed potatoes with chives, green beans, dressing, gravy, broccoli salad and a cranberry ice.

Laughter helped us digest this repast with Brad the butt of the humor. That was followed by chocolate pecan torte with a candle to celebrate Colin's 28th Birthday.

Claude took me home so that he could check the connection on my VCR.  He was having the same trouble that I had.  He just happened to have a co-ax cable that he traded with mine and he got it to work.

I spent the rest of the evening watching "You've Got Mail".

No comments:

Post a Comment