Thursday, December 2, 2021

December

 Thursday. December 2. 2021

Usually, Thursdays are pretty busy.  We are playing sheepshead at 10:00 a.m. because Herman likes playing, but he hasn't been coming.  Jack, Jon, John Peter and I were playing.  We got news that all activities are cancelled because three people in IL tested positive for COVID.  That meant no dominoes, Happy Hour or dinner.  

I took advantage of my free time to get the Low Tire Pressure light remedied at Boucher.  I also needed a tire valve.  Then I picked up a couple stollens at Aldi.  I don't know what I'll do with two, but they will be nice to pass around.

I called QNails to see if they could take me for a dipping powder and they could.  It has been well over a year since I had my nails done; they really looked shabby.  I have a nice bright red for the holidays.

I picked up a blanket to donate to a family SRS is helping and did some grocery shopping at P & S next to Kohl's on Hwy 100.

That pretty well filled my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment