Friday, December 10, 2021

Domes and More

Thursday, December 9, 2021
Just Jack and I showed up for the 10:00 a.m. sheepshead, so we played gin instead. He won big, just as expected.

Our bus took us to the Domes for the Holiday Show.  I could use my membership to include Marilyn (in the red jacket) with me.

The Show Dome was lovely, as usual.







We went through the Arid Dome.
                                                  Aloe
I love the imaginative use of containers.

And the Tropical Dome.

                                        Pitcher Plant

                                          Cocoa Tree
We were back at SRS by about 1:00 p.m., just enough time to have a bite and get ready for dominoes.
I won one game, but Jack won three.

We had a nice group at the Brass Key for our WAUC dinner.  We had a separate room, nicely decorated tables and a menu with a choice of four entrees.  Peter and I had sirloin tips over noodles, very tasty.  We sang some Christmas carols and played BINGO.



No comments:

Post a Comment