Sunday, December 19, 2021

My Decorations

 Saturday, December 18, 20201

So far, all I have decorating my area are the carved Nativity scene on my shelf

 and a Santa outside my door.  I have the sparkling Nativity lantern on my table.  Some balconies have very nice lights, so I thought I'd add some lights to mine.  

I bought a set of 135 icicle lights, a silver garland and a dusk to dawn timer.  The lights and garland went only half way around my railing.  The lights kept going on and off at intervals.  I thought they were defective.  Then I realized that it isn't dark enough for the timer.  Once I turned the timer manually to On, they twinkled nicely.

Today was my day to complete my shopping after my hair appointment.  Jocelyn urged me put lights on my Ficus tree if I'm not getting a Christmas tree.

After my hair I stopped at Verizon to have my SIM card removed from my old phone and set it to factory restore before returning it.

Next I went to Stein's to exchange my timer and buy more icicle lights, another garland and lights for my Ficus tree.

Target did not have replacement bands for my Fitbit; I bought some hearing aid batteries.

The traffic was bumper to bumper on 76th St. as I was planning on going to Best Buy for a refund on my charging cables for my car.  I changed my mind, deciding to go when it's less crowded.

Once I got home, I finished the balcony and put lights on my Ficus. I also found a few ornaments. As I was wondering how I could prop it up from tilting, I came upon a solution.  I anchored it to the bracket that holds the blinds cord.  Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment