Tuesday, December 7, 2021

covid Booster

 Monday, December 8, 2021

I was up way too early and couldn't fall back to sleep.  I got on my computer searching for locations to get a COVID Booster.  Walgreen's site offered boosters; I just had to fill out a form and pick a store and time that was convenient.  The first to pop up was the Walgreen's on 84th and Greenfield at 8:55 a.m. today.  Since I'm up, why not?  I skipped breakfast deciding to have breakfast after the shot.  I got there in plenty of time with a light dusting of snow on the ground and a very cold wind.  I walked very carefully.  

I  got the shot by a very personable pharmacist.

I drove to Pegasus Restaurant on 77th and Greenfield and had French toast and coffee.  That should satisfy me until suppertime.

I spent most of the day watching TV: Acorn and Midsomer Murders.

Terry called to say her phone was delivered; she had to sign for it.  Mine was in the mail room.

No comments:

Post a Comment