Monday, January 24, 2022

Sunday Afternoon With Laura

Sunday. January 23, 2022

Laura brought a package of butterscotch chip cookies and a frozen bag of Mexican Chicken Soup when she paid me a visit this afternoon.  We had a glass of wine and chatted.  I told her about the wonderful time I had with Annika last week.  We talked about some of her class experiences, what I've been doing, and just lot of other stuff.

I watched the Chiefs beat the Buffalo Bills in the most exciting game of the season.  Both teams scored 25 points in the last 2 minutes of the game.  It's a good thing the Packers lost last night, because they would be humiliated against either one of those teams.  Father Tim gave everyone absolution during mass for all the bad language they used during the game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment