Wednesday, February 16, 2022

A Lot Happening

 Tuesday, February 15, 2022

After exercise class I did ten minutes on the treadmill.  Not too much time to spare for the SRS trip to The Knick for lunch with five others.  The menu looked wonderful, difficult to choose.  I ordered a blackened scallop salad.  It was so delicious, I cleaned the plate.  Unfortunately, I had side effects.  Midway through sheepshead I had to rush to the bathroom, and I hardly made it back to my room.  As much as I like salads, they don't like me.  But I don't have that problem at every restaurant.  I took an Imodium and that fixed the problem.

We played sheepshead longer than usual because we had to finish a few doublers.  I won about $1.20.  I didn't go to mass because we played late, also I had to get to the bathroom.

I made an appointment to see Dr. Kostopoulos on March 3rd.  My shortness of breath after the least bit of exertion is problematic. 

Peter came for a salmon dinner with asparagus and mixed vegetables.  We were about to have coffee when Don came to thank me for the Valentine.  He sat and talked for a while, repeating much of what I already heard.

Peter had his laptop and thumb drives which we sorted out to find the last files that I gave him; the Germany movie, German slide show and Munison trip. We alphabetized his call list and I learned how to do it more efficiently.  Select the last item in the column and Sort.  I don't think I ever did it that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment