Sunday, February 6, 2022

Sunny Sunday in February

 Sunday, February 6, 2022

We had a very nice turnout at the Austrian Club meeting, more than I've seen in a long time.  I brought a dozen heart shaped cookies and I didn't think there would be enough, but Peter and I could each take two home.  I announced that I would not chair the Culture Booth.  Frank considered it a good sitting job and offered to work at it.  Peter also would like to see it continue.  I hope they get more volunteers to make the job less tedious.

We took a country ride afterward and ended up at Schooner Bar and Grill in Port Washington.  We had a table where we faced the lake on a beautiful sunny day.  Peter had a BLT; I had Ham and Cheese with Lakefront Stein.  We had a very full afternoon and evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment