Friday, February 11, 2022

Feel-good Thursday

 Thursday, February 10, 2022

I had a 10-minute chair massage by Glenn Shein in the fitness room.  I really miss those massages.  I'm going to take advantage of them more often, since he offers them right in our rooms.

Lunch with Ladies of Lee-sure at Maggiano's in Mayfair.  I had a combination lunch of salad and flatbread with sausage; it was listed as 1/2 portion, but looked like a full portion to me.  There was also a take-out special of $5.00 for any of the six pasta dishes.  We thought that was a real bargain.  I took home spaghetti and meat balls and four-cheese ravioli.  You can't get a take-out from McDonald's for that price.

A nice group gathered for dominoes.

Joined WAUC tutorial on Zoom; did not amount to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment