Wednesday, February 16, 2022

A Nice Day

 Wednesday, February 16, 2022

After Listeria class I called That's Amore for the Red Hat reservation.  Before leaving for the Red Hat luncheon, Elizabeth Ward called to thank me for my cards and felt sorry for not responding.  I said it wasn't necessary.  She wanted us to meet and we agreed on 3:00 p.m. today.  The restaurant was really crowded. Terry was too ill to attend, but Charlotte from WAUC was invited and there were seven of us.  

Elizabeth and I had a wonderful visit.  She had a patch on her left eye to relieve a problem with double vision.  She thanked me more than once for the cards that I sent.  She did not know that meals were served in the dining room; she thought she had to bring them to the table.  She didn't like that she had to sit alone; there were too many at the table, but she felt left out. I hope we can correct that.  I also suggested she come to the Wednesday fitness class.

We had story telling at 7:00 p.m.  Everyone was timed for five minutes.  There were some amusing stories.  We visited with snacks afterward.  I brought the rest of my Chex mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment