Sunday, February 20, 2022

As You Like It

 Sunday, February 20, 2022

Laura picked me up and dropped me off at the Rep.  On the way I asked if she had her immunization card.  I neglected to tell her, so she did not have it.  I could not access her record online, and the management was very strict.  After a number of tries, Laura suggested that Jay take a picture of it and send it to me.  I called him when I wasn't getting it; he had an incorrect phone number.  Finally, I got the photo and we were all set, except to download the tickets.  When one doesn't do this every day it isn't easy to remember the procedure.  We got to our seats and enjoyed a very lively, musical and funny production.  It was great, even with the anxiety.  I appreciated getting a ride home.

We were celebrating Jackie Haessley's Birthday with a pot luck in the club room.  I brought a bottle of wine.  There was a very nice large gathering.  After everyone left, I stayed to visit with Gene, Don and Jackie.  It was so very nice in a quiet room.

No comments:

Post a Comment