Monday, May 30, 2022

2022 Vagabond Picnic

 Sunday, May 29, 2022

I made a BLT wrap in the morning to share with Peter for lunch.  I made too much filling; but it should provide my suppers for a few days. Peter brought beverages.

The morning was cool and breezy, only about 60 degrees, so I made sure to have warmer clothes when I'd be sitting at Whitnall Park.  I wore long pants, and took along my hooded sweat shirt and wind breaker.  As I'm driving, my car thermometer is registering over 70 degrees, and 79 when I got to the park.  What a leap!

Peter offered to bring Helen Hankwitz, so I was there earlier with only a few people.  It seemed very disappointing.  The day was beautiful and we had a nice location in Area #5.  Gradually more people showed up to make a very nice group.

The sheepshead group needed another player and I offered.  I made some very bad mistakes, like I didn't know what I was doing.  There were no recriminations, all in good fun.  They were happy for me to part with my money.

No comments:

Post a Comment