Monday, March 7, 2022

Double Meals

 Sunday, March 6, 2022

I made a pasta salad for the pot luck this afternoon, made a ham and cheese omelet and cleaned up the kitchen.

The cantor looked so much like Janice that I took her picture.

After mass I went right to Walgreen's for photo prints of a dog for the loss of Dan and Jackie's dog.  It would have taken too much effort to walk to me apartment for a coat, then walk to the garage.  I saved time also.  On the way to my apartment I took off my mask that pulled out my left hearing aid and I stepped on it.  The piece that fits into my ear was broken, but it still worked!

I was at Peter's house at 12:30 p.m. for the Austrian Club meeting and lunch.  Peter was surprised to find out that he would be chairing the meeting because Frank was in the hospital.  It would have been nice had Peter had an agenda to follow, because after the meeting he realized he omitted things that he would like to have covered.  Subs would not be delivered unless they were ordered on line.  By the time everyone filled out their preference, John calling in the order then picking them up it was after 2:00 p.m.  Subs were a good idea since there was less clean-up.  There were plenty of desserts.  Peter and I left at 3:15 p.m. and he drove directly to SRS instead of going to his house to pick up my car.  (it has a scrape on the passenger side, also the skirt in front is pulled off).  We got to the Pot Luck just before 4:00 p.m. as dishes were being arranged.  There was quite an array of dishes, both hot and cold.  We must have had 50 people there.  It was a very enjoyable event.  Everyone had a good time.

I ordered a night shirt and a replacement head for Peter's razor.  Then he drove me to his house for my car.

I finished the evening making a card for Dan and Jackie.

No comments:

Post a Comment