Friday, March 18, 2022

Medical Follow-up

 Thursday, March 17, 2022

My appointment with Dr. Kristopoulos was at 8:30 a.m.  My weight was 164 lbs., less than before; blood pressure, 135/75, a whole lot better than 200/88.  Dr. K mentioned getting stents in the two remaining arteries.  I have no chest pains and I'm feeling much better; therefore, we decided to not have stents at this time, but see how I'm doing in three months.  He'll see me in June.

It was March Madness/St. Patrick's Day at SRS.  Mostly everyone was wearing green and no masks; masks are optional starting this week.  Activities were set up, but I didn't see much participation, mostly small group chatting.  There were complimentary sandwiches, cookies, chex mix, popcorn and green beer.  I had a small sandwich, a couple bags of chex mix and a little green beer.

We played dominoes in the dining room, because other areas were occupied.

No comments:

Post a Comment