Sunday, March 6, 2022

Festival Symphony

Saturday, March 5, 2022

Jackie Haessly came with a shopping cart full of yarn for my to choose from.  I selected enough to keep me in stitches for a lot of shawls.  I had to really speed to get to my 9:30 a.m. hair appointment.  I got there at 9:20.  I saw the price tags on the yarn and gave Jackie $20; she gave me a hug.  Their dog had to be put down and Dan is taking it rather hard.  I looked up my dog photo and will make a card for him.

I did major grocery shopping at P & S at Hwy 100; I have supplies for some turkey chili.

Peter arrived at 1:30 p.m. for the Festival Symphony; two days in a row at the Warner.  The music was beautiful and well done, ending with the lively "Rodeo".

We went right home instead of going out to eat.  I still had some of Laura's Mexican chicken soup.

I made lemon bars for the Austrian American meeting tomorrow to go with the subs Frank ordered.  Doug Scott took a downward turn with a brain tumor that was removed, a stroke and recurring of cancer.

I finished a shawl and started another with yarn from Jackie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment