Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Paczki Day

 Tuesday, March 1, 2022

March came in like a lamb, mild and in the 40s.  Last night I called Sendik's to order paczki for today.  The lady said their paczki are not authentic,  but someone would be making "authentic" paczki outside their store starting at 8:00 a.m.  

I was at Sendik's before 8:00 a.m. and a couple of people were already waiting.



I asked if they sold them by the dozen and the man said they were quite expensive: $3.00 each, plus tax.
I settled for 6.  When I got home I gave some to some Polish friends: Rosemary, Carol, Anne and Joe.  Then I had breakfast in the dining room.
At noon I was at Book Club discussing America's First Daughter.
At 2:15 we were already playing sheepshead, then mass at 4:00 p.m
I had dinner with Allan who complained about infection in his leg.
I can't wait to see Dr. Kostopoulos on Thursday.  My chest pains are of some concern.


No comments:

Post a Comment