Saturday, September 18, 2021

Everly's 1st Birthday

 September 18, 2021

I bought a manipulation toy for Everly's Birthday.  I bought a card at the Metro Market, but there was no wrapping paper.  I figured foil might do the trick, but there were about 4" on the roll.  I found some graphics and designed my own.  I used eight sheets and pieced them together.  It turned out pretty cute, and I save a lot of money with nothing left over.

It was a beautiful day for the Birthday bash; a yard full of people.  I sat with Bob, Linda and her husband with minimal conversation.  Terry joined us later.

There was plenty of food, excellent chicken; seasoned to the bone and very moist.  

There were heaps of presents, some over the top, especially from the lady across the street.

We finished the party with a Birthday cake.  Everly enjoyed a cupcake.








No comments:

Post a Comment