Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Lost Intentions

 Tuesday, September 28, 2021

I had intended having a light breakfast in my apartment, but wanted to make sure I was signed up for dinner tonight, so I went down to sign up.  When I saw people having breakfast, I succumbed and joined them, eating more than I had intended.  We engaged in a lot of conversation, so when I went up to get ready for my 10:00 a.m. therapy session it was 10:00 a.m.!  I called and apologized, and said I'd be there on Thursday.  But on second thought I'll cancel.

I didn't do much until we played sheepshead at 2:30 p.m.

After dinner I attended an excellent lecture entitled Implicit Bias by Judge Derek Mosley.  He was so inspiring, with examples of how we are bombarded by all kinds of media that we don't realize how biased we are.  He was gracious to have a picture with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment