Thursday, September 23, 2021

Lee Lunch

 Thursday, September 23, 2021

I had my therapy session at 10:00 a.m. and told Dru that I would go through the end of September which would be two more sessions.  Each session without insurance is $140.00. 

I needed to change for the Ladies of Lee-sure lunch, plus look up where to go.  I did not put it on my phone.  Luckily, it was easy to  find in my messages.  I got to Mitchell's Fish Market right on time.  What a wonderful surprise to have my first grade student, Walter Matthews join Stephanie who had him in kindergarten, and Janet who had him in second grade and was responsible for this reunion.


I had a delicious salad with seafood plus an assortment of vegetable.

I got home just in time to gather my dominoes.  Chuck, Jane, Sue Cantrell, Connie and Jack joined me.  We played until it was time for Happy Hour with a sizeable group.

I ended my day with the phone SIG.

No comments:

Post a Comment