Thursday, September 9, 2021

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Because of Labor Day I had therapy two days in a row.  I'm pretty sore.  I really strained getting off a chair without pushing myself up.

Since it was noon when I finished I stopped for a couple of tacos next door to Athletica.  They were very good and would hold me over while I did my grocery shopping.

I bought a lot of groceries at P & S, since I haven't done any grocery shopping for a while.  I put all the groceries away and it just about time to set up the table for dominoes.  Jane and Chuck wouldn't be there because Jane had some surgery on her nose.  Nobody else came either.  Tony wasn't in the mood to play because he just lost his mother on Saturday.

My shipments arrived (Everly's b'day present, liners and 2 tops).  I stayed down until Happy Hour.  SRS served pizzas, thick crust, hardly any topping.  Unfortunately, they announced that pizzas would be served at 5:00 p.m., instead they were out by about 4:15.  So when people came at 5:00, they were all gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment