Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Full Morning

 May 19. 2021

As I was passing time before my 11:00 am appointment with Mark Pietila at St. Rita Square.  Terry texted me wanting to know if we are going to Red Hat lunch today.  Oh my God!  I completely forgot; I didn't even remember the place that Kathy suggested in Greendale.  I hastily sent an email and said the lunch would be at Honey Butter, and just show up.

Mark explained many of the documents that I had to sign.  When we came to the pets, he said, "You know there is a $500. fee."  I said I thought it was $1000.  No it was reduced.  That was nice to hear.  He told me where Claude can unload when he brings in my computer equipment.  I can get the key on Friday and bring in some light stuff.

I finished with my appointment that would be enough time to get to the Red Hat lunch.  I called Terry, but she was really not in the mood, which was understandable after just losing her father.  I didn't thing June and Jane planned to come, neither Joy or Kathy, maybe Janice, but Julia always looked forward to the lunches.  I decided to just drop in at Honey Butter.  Julia called me as I'm driving saying that she was at Honey Butter.  I was so happy that I decided to go there.  At least that salvaged something.  She was waiting outside and there would be at least an hour wait.  We went to Point After and had a very nice lunch and a lot of conversation.  It was the most conversation we had when we could just be the two of us.

Then a really big shock.  Mike asked if I had the paid receipt for the radon work so I could be reimbursed.  I said I didn't think I was going to be reimbursed, but he thought I would be.  That would be very nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment