Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Unpleasant Greeting

 Monday, May 25, 2020

I just got my day started with a call from West Allis regarding my mammogram.  There was a spot on my right breast that needs further examination.  I will need another type of XRay and possibly an ultrasound and I will learn the results immediately.  I have an appointment for 11:45 am on May 27th.  

That didn't may my day any better, but by keeping busy I was able to focus on putting things away.  I unpacked many boxes.  Unfortunately Peter has all my hangers so I had to double up putting two items on one hanger.  I took a load of boxes down to the dumpster in the LL.

I'm really running out of room and rethinking what I don't need, like my mixer and food processor.

Claude came in the afternoon to set up my computer and TV.  He got everything connected, but I didn't have the password for the router so we could not get Internet.  Claude ordered an adapter from Amazon.

Then he programmed the thermostat.  He should have done that before he did anything else; it was getting very uncomfortable.  When he got it running the room temperature started gradually lowering from 80 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment