Sunday, May 30, 2021

Vagabond Sunday

May 30, 2021

I did not get the paper this morning.  I left an email to cancel.  Every morning on my paper is written that the carrier does not have the right apartment number.  Last night I had a note outside my door that JS was informed and the person that I talked to said my carrier would be informed.  That paper is getting so skimpy.

I did not go to church today, not even on TV.  There was a Bible study and rosary at 10:00 am in the Club Room.  It was led by John.  I was the first one there, followed by Barbara from the Vagabonds and Carol. It was really a waste of time.  Not much structure.  John did not focus on very much and had many personal experiences that he interjected.

I picked up a sub sandwich from Subway across from the Metro Market with wine to meet the Vagabonds at Whitnall Park.  Les called me yesterday to remind me and to bring my dominoes.  I dressed for a chilly day, but the sun was nice and warm and I was comfortable in my tulip sweat shirt.  There was a nice group already assembled and even more when the hikers arrived.  Peter and I played dominoes with Les and Eunice.  It was a great time to meet and greet.

No comments:

Post a Comment