Thursday, May 27, 2021

Slow Going

 May 27, 2021

I'm working slowly, but steadily 

I went to the Pick 'n Save a block away.  There are nice little shops in the shopping center.   I also saw Panera's. I decided not going, because I really have to make use of what I have.  I continued working until a little after 5 when I decided to go down to dinner.  I saw a group at a large table, also tables of two and four.  I didn't want to just sit down without being invited, so I sat alone.  Donna, the waitress and manager asked if I was new and had a reservation.  She said the new policy is to make a reservation so the kitchen know how many to prepare for.  There was adequate room so I was welcome to stay.  I ordered the special of the day, pork schnitzel, mashed potatoes, carrots and chocolate mousse for dessert.  Donna said that I should not be eating alone, but should be with a group.  She led me to the table with the large group and I was greeted warmly.  Many introductions which I'll never remember, but it takes time.  

Two pairs of capris were delivered from Penney's that are the most comfortable I've ever had.  A soft cotton, like tee shirt material, but heavier, stretchable with no binding.  I'm sorry that I didn't order one in each color.  Very satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment