Sunday, May 23, 2021

Winding Down

  May, 23, 2021

After the 8;30 am mass  I thought I would like to have breakfast at Honey Butter but there was about a 2 hour wait. I saw empty tables and I think they prefer more than a single. Denney's had a special for $6.99 of two eggs, two sausage links, two strips of bacon, two pancakes and hash browns.  I also had many refills of coffee and a very welcoming staff.  That would satisfy me until dinner.

I did some organizing until Claude and Peter drove up at the same time.  Claude tackled the TV and all the components in the living room, next the computer that he'll keep in his car until the movers are done.  Peter took down pictures,, hooks from the wall and other odd jobs..  We relaxed for a while before going to Bass Bay Brew House for chicken.  It was very tasty; a quarter portion was just about right, with a beer.  Peter stayed and visited for a while.

I cleaned out the frig and assembled things together.  Early to bed early to rise.

L

No comments:

Post a Comment