Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Book Club, Lunch, Movie

 June 6. 2021

Everyone seemed to like Where the Crawdads Sing   Some read it twice and examined inconsistencies, or parts that were hard to believe.  A few of us drove to Ruby Tuesday for lunch: Barbara, Jane, Terry, Joy, Kathy, Linda, and I.  We were disappointed that they no longer offer $5.00 hamburgers, but we got an appetizer plate as compensation.

Terry and I met Kathy at the Ridge to see Queen Bees.  It was innocent and entertaining.  Ellen Bernstyn was fighting with her daughter not to go to senior living.  She balks, then adjusts.  She finds romance with a man who was planted there to help her adjust.  They fall in love and marry.

I started watching the Bucks vs Suns in the Club Room, but when they started to really trail I went to my room. Finally score, 118 - 105.

No comments:

Post a Comment